Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What's the cost of having a BMW?

I found a good deal on a used BMW 5-series and I was wondering if I can afford to have a car like that. What is the approximate cost per year of having a BMW excluding the initial purchase?



What's the cost of having a BMW?nortan



i cant give you any figures, but it is very expensive. everything on it is expensive. a busted headlight could cost you 50 bucks and up to fix



What's the cost of having a BMW?noton



You're looking at paying 400 to 500 dollars a month minimum for a new BMW but probably more like 600-700 dollars depending on how you finance it or if you lease it. If you buy used you can find a better deal. Go to kellybluebook.com to check what the car is worth.
service cost will be expensive
depends if it's in good condition.



I bought a used one too not too long ago, just a few things here and there..



brakes 1000



cup holder 100



oil change about 100



other than that, it's in really good condition..



you just need to take care of it so that you won't spend too much on it..
More than I'll ever voluntarily shell out even if I've got it. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment