Sunday, September 20, 2009

Will i void my bmw warranty of maintennce and repair if i get clear reflectors on my front lights??

its a 07 bmw 3 series and i want to get rid of the orange reflectors on the front lights and i want to put clear reflectors their and also i want to put 19 inch rims in replace of the rims that are on their now. will this be a problem??



Will i void my bmw warranty of maintennce and repair if i get clear reflectors on my front lights??antispyware



no it wont



Will i void my bmw warranty of maintennce and repair if i get clear reflectors on my front lights??best antivirus software



I would call a dealer.
If you really want to keep your warranty. Check with your dealer to get euro-spec head lights (they have the clear reflector you are seeking) As to the rims. That should not be a problem since 19's are an option. Just remember the tire will end up with a lower profile which can affect ride comfort
No that will not void anything. Only effect it will have is your will impress girls and dumb guys. But look like a wanna be to men who know cars.
No, unless something goes wrong with your clear reflectors, or rims, then obviously BMW won't warranty those items.

No comments:

Post a Comment