Saturday, June 19, 2010

"buying" a bmw 328 help me..?

My friend is givin up his 08' bmw 328i(around 10000 miles).he done some work in it(lowerd the car,nice head lights,european back light,subs %26 etc).he want $6000(for him) %26 350 a month(lease). I want to buy a beamer not lease it.so iasked him %26 he told me that I could do that.can I buy a leased car?is it a good deal?do you have any tips?



"buying" a bmw 328 help me..?bmw



You can't buy the leased car until the lease is over. In a sense you rent the car for a few years, then if you want it, you have to pay for it as though it were a used car. You could end up paying for the car for 8-9 years and the total could be much higher than if you bought it outright in the beginning. Plus your friend is taking you to the cleaners charging you $6000 up front to take over his lease. He probably only paid $2 or 3000 up front. The lowering may have voided the warranty or terms of the lease. You should run, not walk, from this deal.



"buying" a bmw 328 help me..?free adware remover



This is a very bad idea for both of you. For one, you cannot buy a car on a lease. Everything would stay in his name and if this friend ever became an ex-friend he could screw you over big time. Bad for him because if you wreck the car and quit making payments he could be left holding the bag.
He's definitely not your friend! No deal!
modifying a bmw will actually void the warranty. Plus with 10000 miles already? that car was abused. This is not a good deal. I would just go to the dealer and find me a new BMW with 0 miles and stock everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment