Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mercedes or BMW? -I need help deciding which I like more?

I need help deciding



see, My family has owned a 1990 300e 1992 400se and a 2006 e350



so, Mercedes has been somewhat of a tradition in the family



but, now I need help deciding



but we're getting a new car, of my choice, and it's either



BMW 5 series or Mercedes E class



I choose these 2 because I don't want the car to be too small like the 3 series or C class but on the other hand I don't want a huge car like the 7 series or S Class



I want to know the amenities of both, the handling of both, the performance of both, and style of both



Mercedes or BMW? -I need help deciding which I like more?best antivirus software



if your looking for performance than bmw. its the best of both world's performance an style. mercedes if mostly just style



Mercedes or BMW? -I need help deciding which I like more?firewall



BMWs are ugly



You will look like a clown when you are driving a car that looks so ridiculous.
Mercedes is a brand for older, conservative drivers with too much money; BMW is a brand for younger, more aggressive drivers with too much money.



BMW is the sport brand that will get you there fast; Mercedes is the brand of reliability (just look at how much '80's Mercedes sedans still go for).



The amenities will be roughly the same; they're both luxury cars with equally outrageous pricetags.
I drove both cars many times.



What year BMW 5 series or Mercedes E class are yu talking about?



With the newer ones, the BMW is more fun to drive and has a better look inside and out, but the Mercedes is safer, quieter, and smoother to drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment