Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mercedes s500 or BMW 745i?

I am 24 years old and would like to move up from my E class, I want something that can handle well, is comfortable and luxurious. Which car is better? I am kind of leaning twords the BMW. I am looking at the 2005 models of each car.



Mercedes s500 or BMW 745i?microsoft



745i's are HUGE, by huge I mean very long, nice cars and very luxurious but I wouldn't want to be driving around a boat. Just my opinion. I would go with the Mercedes, style, performance and luxury.



Mercedes s500 or BMW 745i?norton ghost



it says : "if you want a car, buy a Mercedes, but if you want a plane you should buy a BMW!"....so go for BMW!!!
BMW no doubt!
definitely the 'benz better looking, more refined more comfortable and th badge has got a better pedigree. The mercedes is a car that everyone wants to be seen in it. The beemer is UGLY. NO question
Mercedes has more class, but they have proven to be less reliable and have been stripped of there Germen heritage witht he DaimlerChrystler merger, and the 745 is just downright beautiful, and BMWs are way more popular the the Benzes. At 24, however, you must have one nice job to afford either, even if it is used.



Good luck!
I think that one BMW car is verry difficult to be an MB one!



I love Mercedes so try to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment