Saturday, June 19, 2010

Supercharger in 2002 BMW M3 convertible?

If i put a supercharger in my bmw m3 convertible how fast will my 0-60 time and quarter mile be?



Right now i can do 0-60 in 5.0 sec and do a quarter mile in 13.6 sec



So i will be goin for 333hp to 500hp.



I just need a estimate



Supercharger in 2002 BMW M3 convertible?free anti virus



low 12's to high 11 second runs in the quarter if you can keep tires from roasting



Supercharger in 2002 BMW M3 convertible?internet security software



Your 0-60 is theoretically 4.9.



With a supercharger I forsee you doing more like 4 flat.



Check this one out, it's pretty heavily anticipated and it's coming out first week of january. also you get 500 off if you order before december 31st.



http://jlevistreetwerks.com/store/p419/S...



cheers!
It is not worth it, the intake necessary for it sucks in a ton of water. If you live anywhere it rains the intake on those suck. I would talk to your local Dinan guy is you want specifics. I was going to do it but it rains too much where I live. My friend suggested against it and he is a master tech for BMW.

No comments:

Post a Comment