Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Can I replace BMW 325i's headlight with M3 or 330ci headlight?

Hi Guys,



I was just wondering if I could replace the headlights of my BMW 325i 2001 with M3 or 330CI headlights?



If not, how can I get angel eyes installed on them? Does anyone know a place in Toronto?



Thanks



Can I replace BMW 325i's headlight with M3 or 330ci headlight?software



There were no angel eyes for E46 3 series. Even if you put the 330 lights in, they won't have the angel eyes. M3 lights won't fit. Different body work than your 325, and they don't have the angel eyes either.



After market angel eyes are available though from places like http://www.umnitza.com/ or http://www.modbargains.com/product.aspx?...



I have read mixed reviews. The above chromiums are supposed to be pretty good. I have read horror stories though where lots of glue and luck only give marginal results.



Can I replace BMW 325i's headlight with M3 or 330ci headlight?vincent



THEY WILL FIT M8,AZLONG AZ THEY R THE SAME YEAR.DUNO WHT ANGEL EYEZ R EITHER,L8RZ
Actually I know that the m3 lights will not fit. But I know that the 330ci lights will
BMW always uses the same front tail lights on there 3 series. The 2001 330CI's will fit your 325. On the other hand, the m3's headlights will not fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment