Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Need to Sell BMW Help!?

I must sell a 1999 BMW M3 convertible ASAP because I can not afford the payment. I have to get at least 14,000 for it and I will be taking a loss. It has lots of auto upgrades, rims, etc. It needs some work on the top and the seats need to be touched up. What is the best way to sell this car and get rid of it... I tried ebay and got only a bid up to 9000. I can't take a loss that big. It is on a credit card. Can you please give me some advice to get rid of it fast before I can't pay my bills and ruin my credit? Do dealers take cars in with out a trade? How does Car Max work? Thank You



Need to Sell BMW Help!?virus scan



Dealers do but will them flip it to a car wholesaler. You would be best to try and find a wholesaler yourself and cut out the dealers profit. They will but it fast.



Need to Sell BMW Help!?anti virus scan



Ebay is the market. And generally, the highest Ebay bid is the true market value. A dealer will probably give you less. Your best bet is to sell it locally, especially if it looks great. What you owe on the car is irrelevant.... you can only sell it for what people are willing to pay.
your screwd
I worked for CarMax. They will buy pretty much any car without you having to buy one of their's. But they only give you wholesale trade and deduct any problems down from there. Carmax won't get any extra for the wheels or other mods so bring the car back to stock before you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment