Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Do you think bmw are better than mercedes?

from what i think bmw are better because of their qualtiy and performance let me know what you think



Do you think bmw are better than mercedes?norton ghost



Personally I prefer BMW's, I can't believe so many people think Merc's are better. It depends what you want, I think the Merc's are for the older generation (being polite), they are nowhere near as fun to drive as the BMW. My first "nice" car was a BMW 320i and it was great and then I bought a Merc SLK and found it to be really boring in comparison, so treated myself to a 330ci BMW, what a relief, it was sooooooo much more fun to drive than the Merc! Timewise I owned the BMW's for about 6 years in total and the Merc for about 1 and mechanically never had any problems with both.



Do you think bmw are better than mercedes?software



You cannot say that one marque is better than the other in an overall sense. A love the M5 and M3 but Mercedes have some immensely expensive and powerful cars at the top end of the price range. Overall I prefer the BMW engines but the Mercedes exude more class.
Mercedes are better than BMW but Audi are better than both of them.
They are both crap.
Sorry, mercedes wins.
no they both have pompus *** drivers
I had a BMW 7 years ago and I liked it, I only sold it when it reached 10 years old and I became fed up of people joking about me being a drug dealer (which I'm not, but around here, that's what people associate BMW's with). I have since had an Audi which was incredibly expensive to fix every time something went wrong with it - eventually sold it a couple of years ago even though it was only a 51 plate - and lost a lot of money on it. I now have a Mercedes Kompressor and it is fantastic, far superior in my opinion than the other 2 . From now on I will always buy Mercedes.
Both German marques are overrated, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment