Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mercedes Benz v. BMW v. Porsche?

my dad is about to lease a new vehicle (we always lease) he said he wants a hot car that will make him feel young again he says "i want to feel the wind in my hair" lol so obviously a convertible. i don't know why. and he said i could choose between 3 cars for him, the choices are Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet or BMW 6 series 650i or mercedes benz SL 550 roadster. i really don't care what my dad said i can choose i don't know why he thinks i know more about cars. i know my dad's a speedster he has a few speeding tickets so what's the safest car of the 3 and the slowest of the 3, and most fuel efficient, and most luxurious? I AM ONLY ASKING OF THOSE 3



Mercedes Benz v. BMW v. Porsche?virus removal



I would suggest the BMW.



Ever since Audi bought mercedes, their quality of cars has gone down drastically. My dad has a 2001 S-500 and the re-sale price has already droped more than 100k. No Joke



The Porsche would be my second choice but it is more sport and not quite as comfortable as the BMW



SO i would go for the BMW 6 series and if u can, go for an M6 which is the same but better quality.



Mercedes Benz v. BMW v. Porsche?anti virus protection



Quite where you get that Audi owns Mercedes I dont know but your information is WRONG. Audi AG currently owns Lamborghini and Cosworth Technologies, the development arm. The racing arm of Cosworth is owned by Ford. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment