Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Is this 2001 BMW 320i a good purchase?

You can go to for the add details... http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...



I'm 17 and looking for a nice first car that I can really enjoy but I'm still on a budget and can't spend over 11 (I know the car is 12 but you can negotiate). I emailed the seller and he said that the car is second owner, but has 160 000 km which is quite low (about 100 000 miles) for its age. I live in Edmonton Alberta, Canada but the car is located in Calgary so I just wanted to know how I should approach this and what procedures I should take when looking at the car....Can a mechanic tell me how sound the engine and car is (specifically)? Should I stay away because it's a second owner? If you could look at the ad and give me some advice on what to do so I end up makjng an informed, good deal it would be much appreciated. THANKS :)



Is this 2001 BMW 320i a good purchase?spyware



if the car is a good one then the owner should be able to show some sort of file on normal maintenance and not have a problem with you taking it to a local mechanic somewhere near him. you may have to pay for the shop to look at it but $60 is a lot better than buying a lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment