Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How much for BMW torque converter?!?

I have a 99 BMW 528i.... My transmission was diagnosed with bad torque converter. Dealer says it will be in the $3,000 range to rebuild it.... Is it realistic or am I being ripped off?



How much for BMW torque converter?!?antispam



I have a 2001 BMW 530i. Ebay should have what you need.



I found one for you, no affiliation:



http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-ZF4HP...



$140!!!!



It should cost you about 4- 6 hours in mechanics labor to get it swapped out.



Just make sure you have the right converter before you buy it, contact the ebay seller to make sure.



Going this route, the cost should be no more than $500



Good luck.



How much for BMW torque converter?!?avast



here's a link to them on ebay motors. and yes the dealer always screw's you. thats how they make there money
look in auto recycle yard..[junk yard] I just had a 99 S10 pickup tranny AND converter rebuilt and replaced for 1300 dollars...shop around....

No comments:

Post a Comment