Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Is becoming a Bmw, Audi or toyota Automotive technician good choice?? good salary?

I love cars. Its my hobby to tune cars. I was thinking to get my degree and apply for BMW , AUDI, OR TOYOTA OR NISSAN..company as a certified engineer.... do they pay good??? and is it fun to learn?



Is becoming a Bmw, Audi or toyota Automotive technician good choice?? good salary?spyware remover



Well there is good news for you and bad news. The good news is that some schools have manufacturer specific training(I'm in NY and went to a General/Toyota school) which can be really helpful if your looking to stick with a single manufacturer. I went for the general program to get a taste of everything. I loved every bit of it, but most of your learning will occur in the work world after school. The down side is that it is very hard to break into a company and become an automotive engineer. It is indeed an in demand position but it is rediculously hard to get into. I myself, as well and many of my friends have tried and the work is overwhelming and the payoff isn't that great. So many people want to do this job that only the best of the best actually get the oppurtunity. Think about it, if your GM, the largest vehicle manufacturer in the world do you really want somebody who has good skills as opposed to those 1 or 2 people who are just geniouses?



The automotive market is a constantly growing field and new techs are always in demand. It's great if you want to do something different every day...and I'm sure if your like me you'd enjoy doing something with cars everyday since its your pasion.

1 comment:

  1. Job opportunities are expected to be good for those who graduate from automotive service technician schools and become certified. Even through downturns in the economy, the effects on the automotive industry are minimal. Service consultant jobs also offer good salary and other benefits.

    ReplyDelete