Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What luxury car would last longer, BMW, Mercedes, Acura, Lexus?

I heard that BMW and Mercedes start breaking down after 30k and thats why the resale value is so low.



Acura and Lexus, however are Japanese cars and thes cars we all know last forever.



So it it TRUE about BMW and Mercedes? I like those cars style over the Japanese



What luxury car would last longer, BMW, Mercedes, Acura, Lexus?avast



It depends on the model for the BMW+Mercedes.



The benz's that will last long are the e-class and c-class.



BMW's only good model is the 3 series.



But yes, Acuras and Lexus generally last forever since acura is a honda and a lexus is a toyota but they cost a fortune to service.



You probably would end up spending the same amount on the lexus or acura as you would with the MB or BMW (depending on the model)



What luxury car would last longer, BMW, Mercedes, Acura, Lexus?ducati



Bimmers are the best cars around. No touching them. Report It


I have done minor repairs to lexus auto's that had over 250,000 miles and the engine compartment looks and feels like new
I prefer the Infinity, I was in a car accident ones the guy hit me straight on and my car only received a small dent and his car was totalled.



Infinity is number one luxury car on my book, and they are soo pretty inside to, they are fast as hell yay yes I love Infinities.
Go with Mercedes they're easier to fix and do not take as much specialized tools or knowledge to repair...

No comments:

Post a Comment