Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My car, 2000 BMW M-COUPE In excellant maintance order was not run for over 3 week period.?

She was not even firered up once! The battery won't turn over and I do have maintanence scheduled for new battery in 3 days. When I had new clutch put in 2 months ago my mechanic did notice the battery was a little weak but I told him I had not been driving her at all...and I wasn't really concerned that she needed a new battery. I ignored her for 3 weeks and she won't even kick over...Question if I get a jump should the battery stay charged if I drive her 20 miles or so... I have my own mechanic who I've ahd work on any BMW I've own I trust him completely but he's not available until my appt. only answer this if you know what you're talking about or I'll come back to haunt you!



My car, 2000 BMW M-COUPE In excellant maintance order was not run for over 3 week period.?norton antivirus



i own a repair shop in Tennessee and i can answer this to help you,,it will be OK to drive it for that distance,,it will probably charge back up a little once you drive it,,but it wont hurt anything at all to drive it,,you need to let it run a few minutes though to make sure it is not going to die on you,,sometimes a weak battery can make one die,,if it runs OK,then you will be fine,,i work on Porsche's,,and vette,s and BMW,s all the time,,so you will be OK,,good luck with it,,i hope this helps.



My car, 2000 BMW M-COUPE In excellant maintance order was not run for over 3 week period.?security

No comments:

Post a Comment