Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Opinions on (new) BMW motorcycles?

I was just wondering what people thought of BMW motorcycles, specifically their late model "urban" bikes. Any opinions would be appreciated.



Opinions on (new) BMW motorcycles?symatec



Expensive to buy,own, and they have a rounded seat in front like a girls horse saddle. ( not made for male parts ). clunky shifting,weird things happen when you give it the power like suspension shifting. ok for some but not me.



Opinions on (new) BMW motorcycles?vista



Top Heavy, overpriced, poor low speed handleability, extremely maintenance extensive, poor dealership network, parts are high $$$$



Not my choice for a bike.
BMW's are the best. I prefer the in-line 4 over the "boxer" twin, but that's just me. All models are good. Whichever one suits your style, you won't be disappointed.
The closest thing to a urban bike that I would ever have any desire to own is the BMW Rockster. Just love the look of that bike. Have owned 4 BMWs and will someday own more.



http://www.bmbikes.co.uk/photos/schemeph...



Rotten obviously read wrong and thinks you are asking about Harlys.
I'd like a BMW F 650 GS.



Check out the miles per gallon! It can't be beat, for a 650 cc.
i say get a real bike bet a chopper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment