Monday, October 19, 2009

154,000 miles on a 1999 BMW 3series, a Little high?

I am looking into a BMW 3 series. I got financed to get almost any car on a local lot (good selection of BMWs).



Theirs a ton of BMWs for sale localy, But it hasn't been easy to find one that meets what i am looking for. (a black on black 2dr 328I). Most have tan interior, which doesn't look good to me.



Anyways, On said lot, I found one that ALMOST fits what i am looking for (its a 4dr instead of 2dr, But i can live with it i think). My only real issue is that it has 154,000 miles on it. (Its a 1999 BMW 328I), and that seems a little high, to me?



And i know how expensive BMWs are to fix, So i don't want one that will be dying soon due to high milage. With this kind of price ($10,995), i'd like it to last at least until its paid off!



Any opinions out there? do you think its too high and i should just wait for another one to come on the market (the dealership its at gets about 10 new cars a week, the majority are BMWs)?



Thanks.



154,000 miles on a 1999 BMW 3series, a Little high?antispyware



buying a bmw is a big step, not only are they awesome cars, they are expensive to fix only if you take it to a dealer to fix. they will always rape you. your best bet is to find one not at a dealer. try going to rental companies, i think carmax sells their used bmws. also car auctions are amazing. i got my 2003 530i for very cheap. also, i found a mechanic who used to work at a bmw dealer and he always charges me half of what a dealer charges, also, if you want, you can buy the parts online and have a mechanic install them. anyway, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment