Thursday, October 8, 2009

16 year old BMW 325I, is this a good car?

This is a first car for my 17 year old daughter, I am concerned of its safety rating, reliablility, it only has a driver side air bag. This is a 1992 325I BMW, 131,000miles. About $4500. Is this a good choice for a used car? The color is red.



16 year old BMW 325I, is this a good car?cafe racer



It could be - I would say get her a honda those are great and I think she would love the sun roof - but if you want a safe car get her a jeep liberty - I got in a four way wreck with on of those and I dont think it even got a dint and all the other cars did -



16 year old BMW 325I, is this a good car?free anti virus



The color is absolutely irrelevant. The rest of it is important, though.



BMW's 325 is their small car, so it can be expected to get halfway decent fuel mileage. It doesn't have enough room for her to go tooling around with more than three friends, so it's not like she could wreck and kill off the softball team. 16 years old with 131K miles is a nice, round number. Get the carfax and check out the car's history. Every trip to the dealer's shop should be there, including the odo readings. If it seems to have suddenly gone backward, beware! Otherwise, you may have found a pretty nice little ride for your kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment