Monday, October 19, 2009

Has anyone else had an terrible BMW Car??

My BMW is 5 years old and already the rear windows have had problems. The car is coming apart-literally!! The transmission has had problems. I take care of my car. It has been in the shop for at least six times for problems related to the ones I have mentioned above.The customer service is HORRIBLE!! Did I just waste my money on a BMW? Is there something I am missing?Has anyone else had any trouble with theirs?? Any suggestions?



Has anyone else had an terrible BMW Car??pc security



jealous lying b.i.t.c.



Has anyone else had an terrible BMW Car??symantic



Nope, never had a bad experience with BMW. Owned 6 of them, all brand new, all gems. All excellence in every sense of the word. All enviable awesome cars. Report It


No, they are the best car on the market, I love them all.
No. I love my Z3.
I have a 3 year old BMW and although it is a wonderful car to drive I would not buy another one. You are correct the customer service is terrible, and I thought it would be great. Everything is covered right? Wrong! I had to fight with them to get them to correct factory errors and for the first year or so was in the shop about 5-6 times.



Since then no problems, however the ordeal soured me on the BMW product.
Nope, I love my BMW. Mine is a 1997 and it still runs and looks like it's new. Nothing electrical (like windows as you mentioned) has ever gone wrong with it except a little circuit box thing that operates the security system and dome lights. I'd say that's pretty good considering it just went bad this year AND it's a 7series which has tons of electrical equipment. Mechanically, the only thing that has broken was the water pump (pretty common) and everything else was just normal things that wear out on every car. I'm extremely happy with my BMW and I'm sure I'll buy another one when I can afford a new car. Like their slogan says, it's the ultimate driving machine. I can't tell you why you've had such bad luck with your BMW...it may just be a lemon. All brands make some bad cars. It just happens. Hopefully you have better luck with your next car.
Personally I prefer mercedes they seem to last forever . My father has bought mercedes all his life and he has never been disappointed . My mom had a bmw at one time and she was disappointed alot with that car so to answer your question yes there have been lemony bmw s . good luck .
I haven't had any problems out of my 328. I love it. I have a friend that has a 3 series with 325,000 miles on it and it still runs like new. You said the back windows are having problems, if you never use the motor to roll the back windows down then you will see problems out of them, parts that never get used tend to go bad first. And your customer service problem is strictly with the dealership that you are getting service from. It is going to vary from dealership to dealership. As for the transmission, that could be any number of reason. Not very typical though.



Sorry about your luck, but I love my BMW and have never had a problem out of it.
your car hates you, MY BMW M3 loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment