Thursday, October 22, 2009

I am thinking about buying a bmw 3 series?

I am thinking about buying a bmw 3 series? Is it a good buy? Is it better to lease than to buy the bmw 3 series? Is it good on gas? How much does the maintance costs?



I am thinking about buying a bmw 3 series?free spyware remover



First of all, BMWs do not have V6 engines. They are inline 6. My M3 gets at least 25 mpg on a regular basis, unless I drive it hard for a whole tank of gas. I have hit close to 30 on long interstate drives. Not by the computer, but actually dividing the miles by the gallons on the pump.



You will love a 3 series. Maintenance is free for 4 years or 50K miles. I buy my cars, if you think you're going to keep it a lease is more in the long run. Lease = rent.



Also BMW service is top notch. I just replaced my battery today, warranty long over, they replaced it for free and did full electrical check. Turns out it was just a bad battery.



I am thinking about buying a bmw 3 series?ktm



3 Series are nice! I bought a 330ci new in 2002 and loved it! I got rid of it in 04. It got 31mpg average, was a good straight line performer and even better around corners. There was nothing bad about the car. I would buy verses leasing though, you may pay more each month but you own it when it's done.
Sorry about that last guy, yah gas miliage is actually good. Apparently he doesn't watch his MPG meter.

No comments:

Post a Comment