Thursday, October 22, 2009

I have a bmw 745li 2002 with 61,000 miles. It is in mint condition. How long will it retain it'

Should I consider trading it in for a new model bmw, or keep this car? There is nothing wrong with this car, but I do not have much more to pay on it, and yet I do not want to lose to much value when I do trade it in for a new model.



I have a bmw 745li 2002 with 61,000 miles. It is in mint condition. How long will it retain it's value?matchless



if it was 78 it would be something



2002 bmw is like having a empty coke bottle garage is full of them noone wants them



I have a bmw 745li 2002 with 61,000 miles. It is in mint condition. How long will it retain it's value?norton 2008



That is hard to believe, as I have already been offered over book for the car. Report It


The higher the miles, the less it's worth.
Gas price could hit $5 a gallon pretty soon. You should keep that in mind before you decide to change your car.
Bail out now. The 7 series depreciates very rapidly. With 60k you can still sell. With 80k watch out it also becomes a burden to own.
All cars depreciate in value, then level off, and then rise in value.



The variables are supply, demand, condition, and time.



Ways to get rid of your car are: trade-in (lowest value), sell outright (highest value), and of course, donating to a charity (which is a great way to get rid of a problem vehicle).

No comments:

Post a Comment