Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm looking into a new BMW or Lexus, which one?

BMW or Lexus? I own a BMW now, and would love to stick with them, but I also like Lexus' as well. Any suggestions?



I'm looking into a new BMW or Lexus, which one?internet security software



I think the BMW looks better although it is a bit more expensive and it has more of a sporty feel and look. The BMW cost more and you will have to pay extra for things like leather seats and metallic paint which are standard on the Lexus. The Lexus is rated more reliable and would save you money. With money not being an issue, I would definitely go with the BMW.



I'm looking into a new BMW or Lexus, which one?moto guzzi



My uncle has the LS460L or whatever its callled. Lexus is more of a luxury car than a BMW which focuses more on acceleration, speed, and sport. I can say though that the lexus is one of the smoothest driving cars on the market. No bumps or anything. WE were driving down the highway and we ddint even notice we were going 110 mph! It also has comfortable seats too. Id have a tough time choosing between a lexus and BMW. good luck
I have owned several of each. In my opinion, no one makes at better car than Lexus. The BMW is not bad either, but Lexus is so refined and well made that you will enjoy every second behind the wheel.
Wow what a choice. Not easy at all, but I would take the Lexus any day of the year. More car for your bucks.
The BMW and Lexus are both spectacular cars, but if your used to a BMW right now maybe you really should stick to that type of car, but since their both amazing cars it wouldnt hurt to change it up just a little. A BMW and a lexus both are very popular cars so either way you go it will all turn out fine.
Lexus seems more reliable and a better "bang for your buck," but I also happen to like the way they look better.



It seems like a win-win either way though. Good luck!
I think lexus is amillion times better than a beemer... Lexus has more to offer
lexus..i also like infiniti
Yep. Get an Audi.
LEXUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd consider a Buick. Just as nice and a lot better price.
bmw is more expensive on parts



is your choice, i will go with toyota (lexus)

No comments:

Post a Comment