Monday, October 19, 2009

I have a bmw,how can i get more speed out of it?

i have a 1987 325 bmw,6 cyl 2.7 lit,manual 5 speed,really have a hard time to goo fast with this car,takes me 2-3 min to go up to 60 mph,and my mpg is pretty low like 13 or 15



I have a bmw,how can i get more speed out of it?abtuvurys 2005



your car is pretty heavy...



go get some carbon fiber for it, get some lightweight wheels and a lightweight driveshaft.



then throw in a catback exhaust.



it's hard to find performancde parts for bmw espesially if it's 1987.



but you should try doing research on supercharger or turbocharger kits.



that will make your car go faster than ever.



I have a bmw,how can i get more speed out of it?antivirus programs



E30 body is one of the best body you can have. that 2.7 M20 engine on that body should give you pretty good horse power. If you are getting anything less than 20 mpg, then something is wrong. Even with my heavier 528e with the same engine gets 22 mpg.



I would get a engine compression test to see if any of your engine cylinder is leaking. When everything check out ok, then spend some $ to do complete tune up.



After this point, if you need little more power, you can super charge the engine or do some engine modifications. You should be able to squeeze 50 more horse power for $5000.
muffler or cat. converter is probably clogged !
I agree with "gencaster1" input. Generally a major tune-up is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment