Thursday, October 22, 2009

I have a right hand drive bmw 318 ti and it will not start. All lights come on when ignition is turn

It all began when i misplaced my orignl KEY. I ordered another key from a bmw dlr in Jamaica. The car ran for about 4wks and then just wouldn't start. I got a diagnostic test done which read i need an EWS BOX and a KEYRING WIRE. The car still does not start. There are no bmw dlrshps in my country there are only local mechanics literally 2-3 that work on bmws. Please help me to get my car to start. Let me know if i can make the repairs myself or if you can give my info to give to a mechanic. Thank you for your help.



I have a right hand drive bmw 318 ti and it will not start. All lights come on when ignition is turned on. I'vfree spyware remobal



Check everything obvious first, even if you think you have, like having it in the right gear and what not. After that, start checking fuses, wires, and things like that. Worst case scenario, the computer is bad, but don't replace that first. It happened to me one time. Good luck.



I have a right hand drive bmw 318 ti and it will not start. All lights come on when ignition is turned on. I'vkawasaki



CALL BMW WORLDWIDE SERVICE AND THEY WILL HELP YOU WITH YOUR PROBLEM AND NO CHARGE SOUNDS LIKE A BAD COMPUTER CHIP IN SYSTEM GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment