Monday, October 19, 2009

I have a BMW E36 328is that got recked a year back and I'm thinking hard about fixing it?

This is my BMW and I love this car. The Car has $10k worth of damages. Should I or Shouldnt I.



I have a BMW E36 328is that got recked a year back and I'm thinking hard about fixing it?spyware removal



Well find out what the car is gona be worth fixed,how much its gonna cost to fix it and last how much u have in the car now. take the amount u have in it now and add it to the cost fixed and if ist more than loan value i wouldnt fix it. You need to make sure that its not gona have a salvage title after its fixed too. if it will thats a pain to get it to a prior salvage, and then its not gona be worth but half the amount that it normally would be.sorry to be so complicated but hopefully i helped u decide.



I have a BMW E36 328is that got recked a year back and I'm thinking hard about fixing it?virus protection software



For what it's worth, and if you love the car, I would get it fixed. BMW's are great cars and it would be a shame to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment