Monday, October 19, 2009

I like a BMW, what a rear driven affects road safety in wet season in Washington state?

328 or 325 manual BMW (used) is my dream car even though it is a high maintenaince cost toy for a budget guy like me but if I ever afford for one, does rear driven engine affect much to road safety in wet season in Washington state? I never had a rear driven car before



I like a BMW, what a rear driven affects road safety in wet season in Washington state?vista



If you learn to drive is right, it will be just as safe as any FWD car. I drove a very torquy Camaro through slushy snow when I was a very inexpierienced driver - 17 years old - with no problems.



If you know how to drive right, no worries. If you can't handle it, then you shouldn't be on the road at all. I think you probably will be fine though.

No comments:

Post a Comment