Monday, October 19, 2009

Does anyone know how much the BMW Individual Trim Costs?

I'm looking at a 3 series 2007 ('57 Reg/'08 Reg - UK) BMW and don't like any of the trims so have decided to go for a BMW Individual Trim. It's called the Black Lacquer Trim or something like that. Does anyone know any prices and if so tell me plz plz???!!!



Does anyone know how much the BMW Individual Trim Costs?norton



We here in the U.S. can only get the 6 or 7 in the individual trim. It's 14000 here minus 3000 if you don't want the special paint. I'm sure it's less for the 3, but you sure are lucky, i'd love to have an individual 335i.



Does anyone know how much the BMW Individual Trim Costs?spyware remover



Only the dealer will have that kind of info for you.



I got my previous BMW from Tourist %26 Diplomatic Sales in Park Lane, they offered it to me there.
http://www.realoem.com



Whatever is listed plus about 20% for dealer price.

No comments:

Post a Comment