Thursday, October 22, 2009

Can I fix BMW's headlight for my toyota corolla 97's headlight?

I just wanna upgrade the new BMW's headlight with angel eyes for my current toyota corolla 97's headlight. How to change and how it costs?



Can I fix BMW's headlight for my toyota corolla 97's headlight?norton ghost



First question is will it fir in the opening?



If not it will be expensive due to the expense of body modification to make it fit.



Then you have to know what the power draw is and if the wire harness is compatable for the upgrad or do you have to rewire the system.



Anything is posable if you have enough money and time, you just have to ask is it worth it.



Can I fix BMW's headlight for my toyota corolla 97's headlight?software



on eBay they sell angel eyes that you install, you don't use an actual bmw light/ they cost around 170 dollars.



check these



http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-97-COR...

No comments:

Post a Comment