Monday, October 19, 2009

Does a 2003 BMW Business CD player play MP3 CDs?

I have recently purchased a 2003 BMW 325xi. It has what they call a Business CD Player in it (factory). I wanted to know if this means you can burn MP3 discs and play them on the stereo. I realize I could just run a test, but wanted to know if someone could answer this quickly without me using up a burned disc. There doesn't seem to be anything about this in the manual or online.



Does a 2003 BMW Business CD player play MP3 CDs?trojan



YES it can. Just a fancy word for that. Try it.



Does a 2003 BMW Business CD player play MP3 CDs?abtuvurys 2005



Actually I did try it and the stereo will not play MP3 discs. So I am still curious as to what a business cd player does. Report It


yes, just got rid of mine and traded up for a 2005 X5

No comments:

Post a Comment