Monday, October 19, 2009

Needing a first car, thinking a BMW.?

Hello, 18, just looking for a new car. Found a 2000 BMW 318i from a dealer for 6500, sorry, pound key doesn't work!



Anyway, the insurance will be taken care of, the cost of the car will be taken care of but I'm just wondering if it's such a good idea, I'm more worried about the fact that as it's not a hatchback and it's rwd does anyone think that'll cause a lot of problems? I've only ever driven hatchbacks and fwd, I love this car to pieces, it's just quite sexy but there's also a 307 I found for the same price, slightly newer, less miles etc. I'd be happy to have that but the BMW is just calling to me..pretty stuck here, someone please help!



Needing a first car, thinking a BMW.?suzuki



Go for the Beemer. I'm jealous. My first car was a rusty Vauxhall Chevette.



Needing a first car, thinking a BMW.?virus



I will sell you mine @ that price.



2001 51 plate,316i full service history.82000miles.
I would not recommend that as a first car. First the 318i was a poor vehicle from BMW, lots of problems, not reliable and very expensive to fix.



I would recommend something like a Honda, Toyota, Nissan or something along those likes for a first car, good, quality, long lasting vehicles.
I like BMW's don't get me wrong, but I PERSONALLY like Honda or Toyota's better. They are built to last. If BMW is what you want then I would go for it. But just keep in mind that they are EXPENSIVE to fix. Just like mercedes!

No comments:

Post a Comment