Monday, October 19, 2009

Should I have Best Buy install alarm/security system for my 2001 BMW 325i? Or, Have the BMW center i

I purchased a BMW and want to install a nice alarm/security system. I want to install a Python alarm/security remote starter which I saw in Best Buy (available at Circuit City as well). The remote of this alarm/security (1) VIBRATES and, (2) LIGHT FLASES should the alarm go off for any reason. Now, I’m not sure if I should have the BMW center or a retail store such as Best Buy install it on my BMW. Again, should I have this system install by a BMW dealer? Or, can I trust Best Buy to do a professional job on installing it?



Should I have Best Buy install alarm/security system for my 2001 BMW 325i? Or, Have the BMW center install it?stinger



BMW Center. BestBuy will probably void the warrenty, unless they are an Authorised BMW Service Center?



Should I have Best Buy install alarm/security system for my 2001 BMW 325i? Or, Have the BMW center install it?virus scanner



Snowie makes a good point. I'd be wary of best buy voiding your warranty, but i trust them enough. go best buy.
No doubt you're choosing the Python system over the BMW OEM alarm because of the myriad of features that the BMW system does not offer.



I'm not favoring one over the other, but I'm just going to go ahead and list the pros and cons. You decide which way you would like to go:

No comments:

Post a Comment