Thursday, October 22, 2009

Is a 2001 BMW 3 series reliable?

im looking into buying a used bmw 3 series, but does anyone know of average problems and costs to owning one over the years of wear or future wear?



Is a 2001 BMW 3 series reliable?kawasaki



I just bought one in September and it has treated me well so far. I checked it out with consumer reports first and they rated it OK. The 3-series is the best rated German car and rated better than most American cars. It is rated worse than most Japanese cars. If it has fairly low miles and has been maintained I would expect you to be OK. Just keep in mind that some things probably will break and when they do you will pay alot to fix it. Also the maintenence is much higher. It costs me $70 to do an oil change myself. If I brought it somewhere it would probably be about $100. If you can afford it comfortably than go for it. It is an awesome car to drive. If you are going to be stretching your budget with the car payments you may want to look for something else so that you can afford the repairs if they are needed.



Is a 2001 BMW 3 series reliable?nortan antivirus



http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.c...



1999-2005 BMW 3-Series Prices %26 Review



Updated: 10.05.2006



1999-2005 BMW 3-Series Photo



1999-2005 BMW 3-Series

No comments:

Post a Comment