Monday, October 19, 2009

Where can I find a convertiable BMW for less than $5000?

i want a bmw for my 1st car and i cant find one thats in my price range!! i dont mean to be picky but i perfer it convertiable either way it goes im getting a bmw!!lol



Where can I find a convertiable BMW for less than $5000?noton



Just for fun I went to autotrader.com , put in "BMW, convertiable, maximum price $4950, any distance from my ZIP Code."



I got 97 results. I guess you can choose one of those.



Where can I find a convertiable BMW for less than $5000?stinger



nowhere
You may want to think about going just a little higher, the first round of Z3's are getting into the $7500 range. Fun car.
You will never find a convertible BMW for 5 grand because BMW's have good pricing and that means you have to start saving more money and try to keep your goal to $10,000-$15,000 because I say a convertible on eBay Motors for around $14,000.
The only place you can find an e36 lets say, it would be at an dealer auction. Talk to a dealer and ask them to get u inside the auction. It typically costs about 200 dollars to get inside with a dealer guy and you'll probably find one at about 5000. good luck
BMW, convertible for under 5k! You got to be kidding me.



To finding one in a working condition, would be a miracle.
Maybe in a junkyard
If you find one it is going to have a at least 200k miles and with that many miles it will break down alot and bmws are pricey to fix
for that price it would be like a 1990 or older! and lots of miles
its not worth getting if its under 5g. check the dump though if you still want it. spend the cash on a newer car and plus i don't think you know how much bmw parts are.
www.autotrader.com

No comments:

Post a Comment