Thursday, October 8, 2009

Does anyone have bmw parts for...?

i just bought a 97 bmw z3 roadster i need new front fog light lense covers and other parts if you have any please write will purchase at a resonable price. already looked on ebay. if you have any other recources plase tell me thankyou.



Does anyone have bmw parts for...?internet security



Items that you can't get in an auto parts store, or from ebay are generally availble from the BMW dealer. You can check auto wrecking yards, I'm sure someone's crashed a '97 z3 that has some salvagable parts.



E-Bay isn't the only online distributor for car parts...



http://www.bimmerpartswholesale.com/Z3--...



http://replacement.autopartswarehouse.co...



If you can't find your parts at any of the above, you'll have to go to a dealer.



Sorry, I'm afraid I'm fresh out of Z3 parts, myself.



;-)



Does anyone have bmw parts for...?network security



Try this place; we got wheels and tyres for my parents car from them; very reasonable. (assuming you're in thre UK)

No comments:

Post a Comment