Tuesday, October 6, 2009

For the 2002-up BMW 3-series, what should I look out for?

Hey guys! I'm in the market for a 2002-up BMW 325 or 330, and I was wondering what issues I need to keep an eye out for with this series, if any?



THANKS!!!



For the 2002-up BMW 3-series, what should I look out for?vista



honestly i cant think of one. the bmw 3 series is a very solid car that is put together well. the 3 series is the best selling car in the bmw lineup. the 5, 7, and z4, and x3 and x5 COMBINED dont sell as much as the 3 series.



so even though the 3 series is the 'baby' bmw, and its the cheapest in the line up, bmw builds it as if its the best car in the lineup because its sells so well and it makes them the most money.



ANYWAY, (sorry for rambling, lol) i own a 2002 bmw 325i with 91000 miles and i have had nothing wrong, just put new tires on once, one set of brakes, and oil changes. thats it! very nice and fun car.



For the 2002-up BMW 3-series, what should I look out for?antispyware



Absolutely NONE!



I own one and have only been to the shop for oil changes.



*I have 70000 miles!
look for a chevy, ford or dodge
go to bmw forums on the internet there should be some sort of owners club that will help you out thats what i did when bought a car

No comments:

Post a Comment