Sunday, October 4, 2009

HELP ME NAME MY BMW, please ; )?

Hi, Im 19 yo and I bought a 2002 BMW 325i last year and I have yet to name her.



And please no hate mail, i purchased this vehicle by myself with no help and I live out on my own in my own apt that i pay for. (Im a 911 dispatcher, not a rich kid)



HELP ME NAME MY BMW, please ; )?ktm



Black on Black reliable, powerful and makes a statement. How about Oprah or Whinfrey



HELP ME NAME MY BMW, please ; )?nortan



Money Bags. Report It


My daughter named my BMW Butch, she says he looks "mean' cause he is black on black. Maybe she could be his girlfriend! What color is she? Maybe a German name, like Fraulein Heidi or somethin.
I put a supercharger on my Z3, and when I came back from my first test drive, my wife asked how it drove. I told her it screamed like a Banchee, the name stuck - I have licence plates with 'Banchie' on them. (just a variation on the word) - Check out my 360 for some photos - and larger avatar.
I prefer using butch-sounding German names for my Bimmers. My M3 is named Brunhilde and my 635 is named Gretchen.
my friend has a burguntrot-metallic e30 and he calls the it Burgundy Bandit. :P
Name it Boomboom or Bambam (or Pebbles :p) or something.



I love naming cars. My Honda is named Alize and my cousins' Beemer is Hypnos (he doesn't know that).
Bob
Panther
Greta, Helga, Marlena, Lola, Black Pearl, or better yet name her after the panther character in Jungle Book: Bagheera

No comments:

Post a Comment