Sunday, October 4, 2009

Help with a 1993 BMW 325i on the fuel neadle it shows empty but there is fuel in ther?

my 93 BMW 325i it shows that it has no fuel but the tank is full I change the fuel pump and ever since I did that it gave me this problem I already empty the tank thinking this will do it but it did not, also I took the pump out and put it back in there and it did not take care of the issue. Is there a fuse or reset button that I have to press, please help me on this your help is appriciated.



Help with a 1993 BMW 325i on the fuel neadle it shows empty but there is fuel in ther?hijackthis



THE FLOATS ARE PROBULY BAD THEY ARE LOCATED IN THE TANK.THEY ARE POUROUS,AND WILL NEED TO BE REPLACED.



THATS THE ONLY REASON OTHER THAN YOUR CABLE TO THE DASHBOARD IS SHOT ,BUT IF IT WAS WORKING BEFORE YOU EMPTIED THE TANK TO WORK ON THE PUMP.ITS MOST LIKELY THE FLOATS.



AND I'VE BEEN DOING CARS SINCE I WAS 11 I'M 39 NOW.



GOOD LUCK



Help with a 1993 BMW 325i on the fuel neadle it shows empty but there is fuel in ther?malware



Go to bimmerworks.com They have everything you need and more
Most likely cause is either there is a bad spot in the wire from the tank unit to the dash unit, it is disconnected, or the tank sending unit may be bad or incorrect (if included in an 'in tank' pump.)

No comments:

Post a Comment