Thursday, October 8, 2009

How is the BMW X5?

I absolutely love the BMW X5 but i would like to get a consumers opinion on how it ride and what they think of it just to see if it is worth my time to test drive it



How is the BMW X5?norten



junk



How is the BMW X5?panda



its crap



BMW 750il is way better
it is my dad's car it is very nice my father drove it for 7 years



there is a tv, leader seats etc i think it is the best car in the world



i think 4.8 runs fast can please choose us for the best ans
my dad drove it for 3 years



i love it
If I were buying a new BMW I go for the M6, 500hp 7 speed the car is so sleek it looks like its doing 160mph standing still.
It looks very good but I dont know about the performance.
it is a great car, and has a great ride, but you have to maintain it well, and get your oil changed on time and everything, otherwise it will go bad, and you won't be fully satisfied. It is much better than the x3 though and all of the lexus suvs
We just got a 2007 3.0 and 4.8. I drove both, and they are better than ever. The 4.8 is absolutely wonderful. Go for it if you have the funds. It's worth every penny.
its the best
Its a lovely car but there are different types you have to consider.



If you looking for fuel consumption and not so much power then the 3.0D is a good choice if you looking for more power then consumption the a good choice would be a 4.8is. I would say its one of the most reliable cars on the market except for the diesel types they usually give problems with the turbo due to the sulphur content of diesel

No comments:

Post a Comment