Thursday, October 8, 2009

Infiniti or the BMW??

Help me compare the BMW M3 with the Infiniti G35.



Infiniti or the BMW??matchless



i used to be all about M3. I owned 2 of them. My friends owned them. Now, in 2007, go with the Infiniti and not the BMW. You want to avoid looking HIPHOP because it makes you look like a fashion statement.



Infiniti or the BMW??norton 2008



Beemer all day long
M3!!!



M3 could whip a G35 on the track any day.
BMW M3
This is a hard call.



I've driven the M3 this past year and find it flawless. And I expect the new V8 M3 for this model year to blow the competition away. Just be ready to pay like crazy for the privilege.



That, or buy a BMW 550 sedan instead. That will alter your perceptions of performance without breaking the bank!



My issue with the G35 is that you can burn them out far faster. They are cheaper for a reason. Nissan isn't what it used to be. Loads of fun when they're new. But look out once you hit 50,000 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment