Sunday, October 4, 2009

Is it true that BMW is prone to more frequent and costly service repairs?

For instance a Mini is a BMW. The upcoming BM1 I hear to be a great car, and I am aware of the "free oil" changes, I have just been hearing increasingly BMWs are expensive to maintain as compared to others. What do you think?



Is it true that BMW is prone to more frequent and costly service repairs?antivirus protection



BMW's when maintained properly are usually above board and don't have many problems.



These are expensive luxury vehicles with amenities which other vehicles don't have. Unless you own a BMW, you really don't understand what others wish they also had. They just see the car, but don't know about the extras and the feel of the drive.



For that reason, cost is subjective. What is expensive? When I was young, I couldn't wait to change my own oil. Now, I don't mind sipping a cup of coffee and reading a magazine while an expert does it for $90.



My BMW's never break down, and never have in the 8 years I have had them. Instead, they are properly maintained according to the schedule.



Is it true that BMW is prone to more frequent and costly service repairs?computer repair



BMW's free maintenance program is quite comprehensive, and should cover you well. Just that they will only change your oil once every 15,000 miles... which is a little too much in my opinion... so I would at least do one (at your own cost) at 7500 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment