Sunday, October 4, 2009

Late model pre-owned BMW 3 series coupe/convertible or Honda S2000?

I realize all these cars are entirely different.



I love the smooth ride and the German engineering of the BMW. The convertible was awesome!



I drove the Honda today, and I loved it, which surprised me.



Maintenance costs and depreciation are considerations for me. Can anyone give me some input? Thanks!



Late model pre-owned BMW 3 series coupe/convertible or Honda S2000?ariel



I have an '05 S2000 and I've driven a BMW Z3. The handling of the S is far more superior than that of the Z3. The S2000 will be distcontinued after 2008 so expect the value to stay high. And if youre worried about the warranty, get an S2000 becuase the Z3s are too old to still have a warranty. Its hard to tell which is better (German or Japanese engineering), but the S2000s are hand built (not to be confused to "hand made") in Japan in the same factory as the NSX!!!



Late model pre-owned BMW 3 series coupe/convertible or Honda S2000?computers



I'm guessing that you drove the BMW 330ic two door convertible, right? and i love that car. it is fast, looks nice, and it's a BMW! i personally hate the HOnda S2000s. i think that they are hideous and are useless. i mean, it seats two, which is not convenient at all. and the trunk isn't very big. but the BMW at least has a back seat.
I would pick the honda becuase if your car breaks a honda has cheaper parts than a bmw plus honda is a very good car.
S2000 hands down. Unless you are willing to purchase an M3, which, in my opinion, is the best BMW on the road. Honestly, I just bought an 07 Civic SI and it is a rocket! Not to mention its sporty, compact, efficient and waaaay less coin that an S2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment