Thursday, October 1, 2009

UTI or Wyotech, want to work on BMW's.?

I want to work on BMW's at a dealership. Some guy who owns a shop the other day said you could make $100,000 a year. But I dont need that much money anyway I just like cars and have always been mechanical minded. Anywho, I live in Sacramento California and I have Wyotech and UTI right down the road. I am thinking which one I should go to to become a BMW Tech?



Would prefer people who have gone to one of these schools or people who know for sure. Also how much does it cost? Tear.



UTI or Wyotech, want to work on BMW's.?virus scan



I wish you the best as you pursue a career working with BMWs. It takes hard work and dedication, but with the right education and skills, you can achieve your dreams.



I work with WyoTech, so here’s some info about the BMW concentration that’s from the catalog:



The BMW motorcycle training concentration provides the technical information required for specialization in BMW motorcycle repairs. This training also applies towards students being awarded BMW Certified Technician status. Students will study:



�?BMW Engine Section



�?BMW Electrical Systems



�?BMW Frame and Suspension



�?BMW Transmissions and Drive



�?BMW Fuel Systems



�?BMW Related Information



�?BMW Management Section



BTW, check out the video link below to see what the program is all about.



I don't work with the financial assistance team, but they can definitely answer your questions on cost for each program.

No comments:

Post a Comment