Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Help me choose my next car, BMW or Audi?

I am planning to buy a used car which i can use as a daily driver, My choices are:



1997-2002 BMW 528i (6cyl)



1996-2001 Audi A4 1.8T (4cyl)



1999-2001 BMW 323i (6cyl)



Considering the prices for all these are the same which one should I get and why? I live in Los Angeles and with the high gas prices a 4cyl turbo Audi would be nice, what kind of reputaion do they have? Please help. Thanks for your time



Help me choose my next car, BMW or Audi?norton



I would take BMW over Audi any day. BMW is far better quality then Audi. If gas prices are concerning you then I wouldn't advise buying either one of these brands as maintenance costs for both will be really high. Audi will be more expensive then BMW because of the AWD. My personal pick from the list is the 1999-2001 BMW 323i (6cyl). It will go through less gas then the 528i and be cheaper on maintenance then the Audi would.



Help me choose my next car, BMW or Audi?spyware remover



What kind of price range are you looking at? You may be able to get a used Acura 3.2TL or something for those prices. It would definately perform better than either of thsoe cars. Also, if you're worried about gas prices then stay away from used German luxury cars. They can be expensive to maintain.
I dont know. I would say Audi but my mom walked in there to buy a car and no one helped her and she was standing there for like 10 minutes while workers just stopped, looked at her and walked away. But the Audi is soo much better. They also have a good reputation
I would buy either of the BMWs. Audi still has reliability problems, and repairs can be quite expensive, even though it's just a fancy Volkswagen.
I would go for the audi. The turbo will probably get you better mileage as long as you don't mash the pedal extensively.
I'd go with the beemer 323i. Lots of torque from the straight 6, and no turbo to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment