Thursday, October 1, 2009

I am leasing an BMW Alpina B7 soon.I have already negotiated the price.How can I be sure the lease i

Can you get different lease payments on the same car price from different BMW dealers.How will I know if I got the best lease deal I could get without the dealer making extra money with out my knowledge?



I am leasing an BMW Alpina B7 soon.I have already negotiated the price.How can I be sure the lease is a good ?norton antivirus



The lease price is based on what they determine they are selling the car for to you, your credit score, and the residual price(final price at the end of the lease.) All of these can vary with the exception of your score. So lease prices can vary greatly from dealer to dealer, escpecially on a top of the line limited edition car like that.



I am leasing an BMW Alpina B7 soon.I have already negotiated the price.How can I be sure the lease is a good ?security



The best way to avoid getting a bad deal on a lease is the same way as buying. Negotiate the price without financing.



You are making payments for a loan that covers the lease price, plus whatever else the dealer puts on.



If you got the BMW lease, then it would be the same for dealers in your area. Unless you got additional costs for life insurance, etc.
its a 115,000 dollar car soo its not gonna b cheap somewhere in the 9 hundreds or thoulsands per month
A dealer is going to be making money no matter what. He won't agree to a deal if it's going to cost him or he will break even on it.
Its a BMW!!! Of course its good!!!
If they were quick to offer you a negotiated price, then chances are you'll be able to get a better price. Go around shopping some more. You will find different deals with different dealerships.

No comments:

Post a Comment