Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have a 1993 BMW 325I,looses acceleration for a while after i restart engine, problem? and solution

I have a 1993 BMW 325I. Today the light on my dash which is yellow, looks like a gear with a question mark came on. I have a slow accelaration but eventually it picks up speed. I parked my car for an hour or so, got back in drove it around and the light didnt come back on. Later I was driving for awhile and then the light came back on and the same slow start happened again but eventually when I get going the speed picks back. What does this mean.



I have a 1993 BMW 325I,looses acceleration for a while after i restart engine, problem? and solution?



possibly the coil, water in the gas, or pre-pump. good luck.



I have a 1993 BMW 325I,looses acceleration for a while after i restart engine, problem? and solution?antivirus downloads



have the mechanics do a diagnostics with the computers to get the codes and figure out exactly what's wrong with it. Report It


trade it in on a Lexus they are trouble free
This means there's some intermittent error on a sensors giving a wrong signal output to the Control unit. It could be bad connections or faulty sensors.



Go to your mechanic with BMW tester to troubleshoot which sensor giving the problem. The error is stored and could be easily retrieve by the tester.
It is electical problem... a car loosing acceleration because of ,also loosing some electric power. first you must check liguid in your battery,then, check "+" and "-" connection , if it dirty and oxidate you must clean it. Then , check the wire installations.



Momentary I have no catalogue of BMW 325 , 1993, but in oldest models problem is: "condensator" of



"althernathor" -



Anyway, I am auto restorator, and I am looking for job on classic and old timer cars in



USA- Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment