Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Who wants a FREE BMW M3?

If you were born on the 29th of February 20 years ago take your birth certificate to your nearest BMW dealer and make your claim NOW.! You will be entitled to the new 4.2 V8 M3, You'll get a full leather interior, alloy wheels, 10 stack Cd, tiptronic 7 speed gearox and Satnav.



If you cant get to the dealer, simply log on to



www.dreamonyoutwat.com



Who wants a FREE BMW M3?abtuvurys 2005



wow it really does work. just got back with my new 2008 Red BMW M3!! thanks a million!!!



Who wants a FREE BMW M3?antivirus programs



What would I want a BMW M3 for? I've already told you I've got a lovely little Hyundai...now where's my cardigan, it's getting a bit chilly......
Yep, cos no such date existed.
nice one
april fool is on tuesday april the first you idiot
20 year old won't be able to afford the insurance on M3
Love the website...lol
liar bums on fire
liar liar pants on fire!



Would be pretty cool though wouldn't it.



I dont need that according to my post i win one nearly every week lol.
Who will be lucky, I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment