Thursday, October 8, 2009

I want replace my rear 99 BMW 3 series speakers and I need some input on an issue?

I want to replace my wifes rear deck speakers (one is blown) in her 99 BMW 323. I bought her some replacements at Circuit City but they wont configure right because the system by BMW is programmed for 2 Ohm speakers and mostly all speakers that size are 4 ohm now. They tried to bridge them because they said it may be a power issue but that didnt work either.They said the only way to take care of the issue is to buy a 4 channel amp. My wife is not looking to base out or anything. She just want to restore the original sound from manufacture. So I dont want to complicate the system more by adding an amp or spend alot more money. The system is the regular system not the Harman Kardan. I am looking all over for the same exact speakers that came out on ebay and other places online with no luck. Any suggestions or will the Harman Kardan speakers work with my system? The speakers are size 5.25. Thanks in advance for your help.



I want replace my rear 99 BMW 3 series speakers and I need some input on an issue?free spyware remobal



the new infinity reference series speakers are a 2 ohm speaker. you can get them at best buy and for 5.25 inch set its only 99.99 for the pair and then 41.99 to install them. hope that helps you out.



I want replace my rear 99 BMW 3 series speakers and I need some input on an issue?kawasaki



theyare suggesting, so it cuts the ohm back. i would install a ohm cuttback on each speaker to keep from adding other electronics.

No comments:

Post a Comment