Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I was thinkin about buyin a BMW..??

i am planning to buy a BMW 328i(08)how much you think its going to cost monthly?i will be able to put $2000 down payment %26 pay like $300 a month(i have a part time job thats why i am trying to go cheap)..is it possible??



my insurence is new %26 i had my license for like a month.i don't think i have enough credits because I'm still a high school student.so am will be able to buy a BMW??Audi a4??or any car around $30,000-$35,000???



I was thinkin about buyin a BMW..??pc security



Sorry.... You cant and why would you want to.... Buy you an old beater and stay out of debt.... Thats what the old rich prople did when they were your age....



I was thinkin about buyin a BMW..??symantic



With all the taxes etc you are looking at $500-600 a month plus insurance, maint, fuel. So roughly over a grand a month+

No comments:

Post a Comment