Thursday, October 8, 2009

IPod Adapter on BMW 335i Coupe?

For people who have the new BMW coupes, how is the iPod adapter, the USB one. Not the AUX one. I wanted to be able to control my music through my steering wheel/iDrive, but i want some opinions before i add it as an option. so what are your feelings on it?



IPod Adapter on BMW 335i Coupe?network



Hi, first of all congratulations for ordering such a beautiful car.



I recommend you choose the factory option so you can control it with the other equipment of the car and from the steering wheel. It might be more expensive, but you know for sure it will work and is designed to function with the Ipod. Music is one of the most important things in overall driving experience, so don't think it twice.



I envy you ( in a good way LOL), as in my car that is older and had no Ipod integration, the only thing I could do is to put a new Kenwood stereo in the glove compartment to avoid messing with the original stereo, and the FM transmitters suck big time.



Good luck and enjoy the shopping !!



BTW what color are you thinking to choose?



Dark metallic blue with tan interior ????? My favorite one.



IPod Adapter on BMW 335i Coupe?norton



It works great on my girlfriends 335i convertible..!... but its a bit of an expensive option... You can buy an aftermarket IPOD adapter for about a third of the price and achieve the same results....
hi! i've got a bmw 530... i'm italian and here in europe you take like optional the ipod adapter...look the radio..you can find that... :-) i'm sorry i dont speak english...
lol, you own a BMW and you want to hook up a pice of sh!t ipod to it? lol oh man.
335i sedan = my favorite car.

No comments:

Post a Comment