Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Is it true older bmw;s wtih high mileage are unreliable???

I wanna buy a BMW 5 or 7 series from 1995 to 1999 with like 100k miles on it, would this be a bad choice??



Is it true older bmw;s wtih high mileage are unreliable???spyware remover



My 90 535i had 200k on it when I sold it and is still going strong. My 86 528e had over 189k on it when I sold it and it too was going strong.



Check out the BMW CCA and they can give you lots of infomation about older BMW's. They are very reliable and unlike some think, they are quite easy to work on and not complicated at all.



Regular maintenance and care are paramount when buying an older car. Any older car, regardless of make or model, will fall apart if not taken care of.



Not all cars are equal either. Drive an old e30 (mid-80's BMW) and compare it to an mid-80's Honda, Toyota, Ford, Chevy, etc. Drive and you will see.



BTW - I also drive a newer BMW now and I must say that all the electronic stuff is neat, but I really do question how long it will last. This is personally my 4th BMW.



Oh yea, and the 5's and 7's (with V8's only) in the years you are considering had issues in with the gas in the United States because of the high sulfur content in the gasoline. If you are in Europe, then no big deal, but if you are in the US, do a search for "alusil nikasil BMW" Link below for block info.

No comments:

Post a Comment